Alexa in-skill-purchase (ISP) project not submitting in Amazon Developer console

I have created a product for testing purposes and just have added two speak blocks at the end for confirmation. And I am trying to submit the project for last three days but the project is not submitting. These are the errors I am getting which are totally random.

In-skill product definition is not valid. Custom Product Prompts length must be between 1 and 160 characters.

In-skill product definition is not valid. Invalid large icon uri.

In-skill product definition is not valid. Invalid small icon uri.

I have added all the details needed properly and also all the icons are of the perfect size and they are in PNG formats.

Hello,

Can anyone help me on this?
I really need this for our project.

Thanks

1/ “Custom Product Prompts length must be between 1 and 160 characters” likely means your definition is too long. Can you cut it down?

2/ “In-skill product definition is not valid. Invalid large/small icon uri”… hmm have you tried playing with Alexa’s icon builder? They output the exact image sizes you need:

https://developer.amazon.com/docs/tools/icon-builder.html

Terry

Hello thanks for your reply.

I solved the issue with voiceflow support.

These were steps I took and this is how to fix them:
I haven’t set any upsell message for your product, you can do so by clicking on the Payment step and select the upsell message setting.

Also, I have two products in your project, one of them isn’t fully set (missing icons and no instructions), I want to be sure that all info are set for all your products before being able to test my skill or I can remove the product I don’t want to use.

Last thing, do not add markets that are not available for your skill locale (languages) as Alexa will not allow it.