Better bug/issue management for developers

Intercome for me is a big fail for bug reporting. inefficient and with the page refreshes occurring on the front page my cursor would jump away frequently. Doing a forum post also is not suitable.

To support your dev community we need to be able to enter issues, have them get assigned tracking #'s, get notified of any updates, review what others have reported, be able to upvote if that issue is occurring for us. This needs to feed your internal scrum/kanban/servicedesk workflows so you know what’s important from your dev community and can respond to them. If the dev doesn’t follow up with you then you can close it out as being a transient issue since it must not be critical to them. you can also use this list to build your FAQs just incase someone actually checks before submitting a bug,

It’s way more efficient for you than trying to track chats or forum posts. At a minimum how about a bug category and consolidating existing bug posts there.

Hi,
I cannot agree more.
I logged an issue for 2 bugs 2 or 3 weeks ago and I don’t see anything in the history therefore I don’t even know if the bug has been properly reported despite the successful message at the end because since I logged in, I haven’t received any feedback.
I’ve just tried to log the same 2 bugs again but again no trace.
Support is key especially to log bugs otherwise it’s too risky to use such tool in production.

Hi guys! Thanks for the feedback, definitely going to be taking that back to the team.

If you truly think something is a bug, please do continue to submit them through the submit bug as you have been doing but for Starter/Free users it is a little difficult to ensure one-to-one updates on your bug tickets.

As some helpful information, you are able to track the progress of Support inquiries and have dedicated support through the Pro plan.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you feel like you are stuck on something and we can do our best to get back to you, when we can. Most of the time bugs turn out to be user errors that we walk through to ensure success!

Appreciate the commitment to Voiceflow’s success!

please do continue to submit them through the submit bug as you have been doing

Does this mean via Intercom, forum posts, or I see some on FB as well in the VF group I think?

you are able to track the progress of Support inquiries and have dedicated support through the Pro plan

Where would I see this? I have Pro and I don’t see any menu item related to support, bugs, or any of that related content.