Currency slot (custom slot)

I need to capture an utterance that reflects money (currency) (ie. ten dollars and fifty cents, one thousand dollars, etc). Let me know if you have some advice to lend. Thanks in advance. Don

Never mind. Got it. Thanks!

Don - could you share your solution. I’m having a similar problem capturing input for a dollar amount. Thanks!

Good morning Fred. I just sent a reply to the email I got as a result of your inquiry. Let me know if you did not receive it. It has a .vf export file of the dollars and cents solution I found to work for my purposes. Maybe it will work in your situation as well.
Best of luck!
Don

Thanks so much for replying. One would think that the reply would have gone to the forum but it didn’t. I didn’t get an email, either. If it’s not too much trouble could you post it as a reply to the forum? Thanks.

Hi Fred. I will do that. I’m running some errands and should be able to get back to it in an hour or so.

Thanks

Fred - I was hoping to attach my dollars and cents skill via export file (.vf), to this forum topic, but I don’t see an way to do that. If you want to facebook messinger me your email, I will send it to you. Thanks,

Fred - the two attached images provide the heart of my dollars and cents capture skill. If you would like the .vf export file, I am happy to provide but will need your email address to send to you. Let me know if you have any questions. Good Luck. Don

This is REALLY helpful. Thank you, Don.