to keep from using channel-specific code, it would be nice if the VF backend would define more pre-defined variables that could be tested within the project, Especially now with components and hopefully global components someday. It would also be useful to me since I have a number of very similar projects; I could almost just duplicate the project and just go with it.
- I would like variables to be set for:
- the current project invocation phrase
- the current project name (we already have the platform)
- the executing flow/topic name
- the executing flow/topic path in case things are nested
- the current active intent name
- a build id /version identifier?