Voice Assistant Front End implementation on website

Has anyone created a voice assistant flow and implemented it somehow into a chatbot? My intension is to implement such a flow into a website as a chatbot. I could be also be connected to a chat solution like fb messenger etc. The intention is to ask a user about some topics and then give a solution to him - the logic is in the voice assistant and in a database that is requested with API calls. But …
I don’t know how to begin on that in sense of I have the voice assistant but how to get it on a website with a frontend. I could integrate the prototype but maybe there is another - better - solution. There is the possibility to export nlu - but where to import it? How? I could use the API but it’s pretty lot of work and anyway I need a frontend. So - maybe somebody has a tipp about a out of the box solution how to take the voice assistant that I have created and implement it into a website.

Cheers
Adam

see this one.

sample codes including website chatbot are here.

maybe somebody has a tipp about a out of the box solution how to take the voice assistant that I have created and implement it into a website.

AFAIK, there’s no out-of-box solution for website chatbot. API key to connect Voiceflow Dialog Manager API must be secret. but in sample codes above for chatbot website, API key is embedded in HTML source. For production, you need to implement some limitations to keep it secret.

Thanks. OK, so no frontend-ready implementation yet or any connection to whatsapp API/fb API…
That’s a pity - some templates for a chatbot would do it really. Examples are backend-oriented and I know what to do on the backend (API) but would like to have some nice UX for the backend…

Cheers
Adan

For website chatbot, right. but if you know about backend, it’s not difficult to implement Voiceflow as a backend of whatsapp/fb messanger (they are frontend).